- CSEC Mathematics
- Introduction To Set Theory For CSEC
Introduction To Set Theory For CSEC
This short course will be coving the following aspects of Set Theory as stated in the CXC Mathematics Syllabus:
- Defining what is a set and showing the various ways of representing them.
- Explaining the concepts related to sets such as: Finite, Infinite and Null Set.
- Listing the subsets of a given set.
- Describing the relationships among sets using set notation and symbols.
- Determining the number of elements in the intersection, union and complement of sets.
- Draw and use Venn diagrams to represent relationships among sets.
- Use concepts in set theory to solve mathematical problems.